Terms and Conditions of XVIII European Race
- The organizer: ALTOM Sports Club in Gniezno, Roosevelta Street 116a, 62-200, Gniezno. Phone number: 882044122, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.klubaltom.pl.
Co-organizers: City Sport and Recreation Centre in Gniezno, City Council of Gniezno.
II Date and place: 10 of April 2021 (saturday) at 5 PM with start and finish line in Gniezno’s Market.
III Route: 10 km distance, asphalt, paving (5%). The route has PZLA approval. Time measurement will be carried out using chips in starting numbers. The number should be mounted on the front. Any modification is forbidden. No number or its modification will result in disqualification. All classifications will be conducted according to individual net times with the exception of the first 50 players at the finish line. For organizational reasons, a time limit is set for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Any issues can be submitted only in writing, after paying a PLN 100 deposit, to the Chief Referee within 1 hour from the end of the race. Other forms will not be considered. If the issue is not taken into account, the deposit will not be refunded.
- The condition for participation in the Run is the correct completion of the Registration Form and paying the Initial Fee. Transfer of the Registration Form takes place in electronic form on the website: www.biegeuropejski.pl or directly in the Competition office. Filling out the Registration Form and making the Registration fee referred to in point VI / 1. it is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations. The organizer reserves the right to reject any Registration Form that is suspected to be filled out improperly, and to disqualify any Participant against whom there is a reasonable belief that he has breached the terms of these Regulations.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to set a limit for Participants in the number of 1250 Participants. If the limit is reached, the Organizer reserves the right to terminate the registration earlier as well as to increase the participant’s limit.
3. The participant must express acceptance of the requirements stated in these Regulations, including consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). The organizer reserves, as well as entities associated with it, the right to conduct interviews with each Participant, to take photos and / or film, use names and surnames, image, likeness or vote and other materials originating from or connected with participation in the Run for advertising purposes, promotional purposes, as well as the possibility of their use on the Internet or in radio and television broadcasts and for any other commercial needs with the right to modify them. Unless authorization is reserved. The organizer also reserves the right, as well as its representatives and affiliated entities, to use all photos, film materials, interviews and sound recordings of the Participants free of charge worldwide. Such photos, materials, interviews and recordings can be placed free of charge on selected electronic media in catalogs and in the media, including television, radio, newspapers, magazines, websites and exhibitions, can be used for advertising, promotional purposes and for any other commercial purposes related to activities run by the Organizer and its affiliates. At the same time, the Participant acknowledges the possibility of changes, modifications and abbreviations related to the use of the Participant’s name, image, likeness, voice or biographical information. The participant declares that the Organizer, or its affiliates, are not and will not be obliged to pay any fees related to the rights described in this point. The Participant provides the Organizer and its affiliated entities with an unlimited license to use the Participant’s statements, information and ideas for any purpose, without the obligation to notify and pay the Participant’s property, in particular for the purpose of advertising and promotion.
- Receipt of the Starter Package.
After submitting the Registration Form and paying the Star Fees, the Participant will receive a Starter Package prepared by the Organizer. Collection of Starter Packages will take place in the Office of Fees during its opening hours. In order to receive the Starter Package and the Starting Number, one must have an ID with you in accordance with the data provided during registration and the registration form. The Starter Package may also be picked up by an authorized person with his own identity card and a signed statement. The form of the statement will be available on the website www.biegeuropejski.pl. Minors must additionally have a parent or legal guardian consent filled in and signed by the parent or guardian of the parent’s or guardian’s consent to participate in the run and the child’s ability to participate in the run. Its content can be found at www.biegeuropejski.pl. A minor receives the Package and the Starter Number along with the parent or the right guardian. The Organizer does not bear any responsibility towards the Participant related to the Participant not having taken off the Starter Package or any of its elements.
The organizer does not provide participants with any kind of insurance related to the possibility of illness, accident, injury, death or any loss or damage that may occur in connection with the presence and / or participation in the Run. Participants are advised if they deem it necessary to purchase appropriate insurance. The organizer reserves the right to allow medical and paramedical staff employed by or on behalf of the Organizer to provide first medical help or other medical procedures, as well as to transport the Participant to the safe place. The participant agrees to the above activities. The participant is responsible for all medical costs or transport costs incurred by the Organizer, his colleagues, medical and paramedical staff operating the Run, and resulting from illness, accident or injuries suffered in connection with the presence or participation of the Participant in the Run if such the incident will come from the fault of the perpetrator. The participant starts only on his own responsibility and bears the associated risk. All Participants acknowledge that participation in the Run is connected with physical effort and entails natural risk and risk of accidents, the possibility of personal injury and physical injuries (including death), as well as damage and property losses. In addition, there may be other risk factors unforeseeable at this time. Providing the Organizer with a correctly completed Registration Form and making the Initial Fee means that the Participant considered and assessed the nature, scope and level of risk involved with participation in the Run and voluntarily decided to take this risk, starting in the Run only on his own responsibility. The participant declares that he will not act to the detriment of the Organizer. The participant declares that he will reimburse the Organizer for all costs (including attorney and expert fees) incurred or paid by the Organizer to any person (including the Participant and / or each of his insurers) in connection with any accident, loss, damage or injury. (including death) resulting from the presence or participation of the Participant in the Run, except for accidents caused by negligence on the part of the Organizer.
Participants at the place of the Run are carried out on their own and at their own expense.
7. Age restrictions.
All Participants of the Run must be born before 10.04.2005, or on the day of the Run they must be over 16 years of age. During registration, the Participant must have an identity card to verify the data, including the date of birth.
8. Participation in the Run of disabled people.
Persons with disabilities can take part in the Run, they also have a time limit of 1.5 hours. The organizer does not allow the participation of disabled people in wheelchairs. The organizer will not conduct a separate qualification for participants with disabilities.
9. Other restrictions regarding participation in the Run.
Due to safety reasons, people on bicycles, roller skates, roller skates, skateboards and running with animals are not allowed on the Run. It is forbidden to bring objects that may be dangerous to other Participants on the route. Due to the character of the Run, it is forbidden to start with sticks (trekking and Nordic Walking). It is forbidden to bring intoxicants, doping substances, illegal substances and alcoholic beverages of any kind in place of the Run. Participants are prohibited from taking and possessing the above-mentioned measures and substances both before and during the Run. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to participate in the Run of persons who will be found to have intake or possession of any intoxicants, illegal substances and alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify a Participant who will be found not to have the right to participate in the Run. The participant agrees to comply with all rules and regulations that apply to participation in the Run, in particular the rules of fair play.
- If it is not possible to conduct the competition for reasons not dependent on the organizer (eg natural disaster, introduction of national mourning, state of emergency etc.), the costs of the entry fee will not be refunded.
- Submissions: Applications can be made: via the Datasport internet portal available at www.datasport.pl or www.biegeuropejski.pl (until 20/03/2021), or directly at the race office (provided that the limit has not been exceeded over 1250 participants): sports hall II LO in Gniezno, Łubieńskiego Street 3/5 on Friday, 09.04.2021, from 18:00 to 21:00 and on the day of the competition on 10/04/2021 from 12:00 to 15:30. When the limit of participants is reached, the further subscriptions will be terminated.
Incorrect completion of the Registration Form by the participant releases the organizer from any consequences. The start list contains only participants with a registered start fee. Receipt of the Starting Number by the Participant is tantamount to acceptance of the Race Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data and the use of the participant’s image for the needs of the run and the organizer.
VI. Start-up fee: The entry fee is:
- for the first 250 people who will submit a full application * PLN 55
- for a further 250 people (251-500) who will submit a complete application PLN 60
- for a further 250 people (501-750) who will submit a complete application PLN 65
- for a further 250 people (751-1000) who will submit a complete application PLN 70
- for another 250 people (1001- 1250), which make a full application * PLN 75
- for people over 65 years who will complete the application * until 31/01/2021 PLN 35
* full application – filling the application form and making the entry fee
In the Race Office 9 – 10.04.2021, the starting fee is PLN 100 regardless of the previous application (provided that the limit of 1250 participants submitted and paid has not been exceeded earlier). The organizer exempts from the entry fee players who have completed all previous editions of the European Run provided they submit by 31 January 2021 and send this information to email@example.com. The start fee should be made via electronic payments directly after online registration. In justified cases it is possible to refund the fee up to 7 days from the date of payment, however not later than 14 days before the date of the competition. There is a possibility of assigning your own start fee to another person, however, no later than 02.04.2020. You can do this by logging in to your own profile of the application form or by contacting Datasport. Rewriting – assigning a starting fee to another person is possible at an additional fee of PLN 15. In all matters related to applications and fees, as well as rewriting packages, please contact: DATASPORT (www.datasport.pl or firstname.lastname@example.org In case of resignation from participation in the run, the start fee is not refundable. Participant making payment via the website must ensure its own stable internet connection and an appropriate level of computer security through which it makes payments.The organizer is not responsible for problems and losses resulting from the Participant’s failure to meet these conditions, and especially for the number of credit cards and codes access to online bank accounts (see also point VI.) In all matters of electronic payment, please contact us at: email@example.com. Contact telephones at www.datasport.pl.
Men: general and in categories: 16 – 19 years, 20 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 – 59 years, 60 – 69 years, 70 years and more,
Women: general and in categories: 16 – 19 years, 20 – 29 years, 30 – 39 years, 40 – 49 years, 50 – 59 years, 60 – 69 years, 70 years and more, Gnieźnianie and gnieźnianki – in this category will be classified persons registered in the city and municipality Gniezno
Men: general category – cash prizes.
Women: general category – cash prizes. The best ones – cash prizes. In the age categories of places I – III – cash prizes. In terms of gates and gates, places I – VI – cash prizes. The prizes double (the winner of the run is automatically the winner of his age category). All competitors who finish the race will receive a commemorative medal. The condition for receiving prizes is presence during decoration. The organizer will publish the number of prize-winning places and the amount of prizes on the website www.biegeuropejski.pl by the end of February. The final message will be available on the websites www.biegeuropejski.pl and www.datasport.pl
The administrator of your personal data is the Sports Club “ALTOM” Gniezno, ul. Roosevelta 116a, 62-200 Gniezno tel. 882044122 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.klubaltom.pl
For what purpose and on what basis are your personal data processed? Based on the need to perform the contract in order to:
1. For and on the basis of performance of the contract (regulations) – that is, your participation in the run:
○ your participation in the run (preparation of the starter package, preparation of results, awarding, etc.)
○ publishing publicly available start lists and results
○ providing payment services
○ sending organizational information (email / SMS) about the runs we organize
○ handling notifications and correspondence that you contact us
○ contact with you
○ allowing you to contact you with a charity organization supported by you (in case of supporting a charity goal)
2. In order to perform legal obligations incumbent on KS Altom: ○ for tax and accounting purposes
4. for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of KS Altom: ○ handling of notifications and correspondence which you contact us ○ to contact you ○ to counter fraud and abuse
On the basis of separate consent in order to:
1. on the basis of your consent: ○ sending marketing information (email / SMS) in order to conduct direct marketing,
Do you need to provide personal information?
Providing personal data is necessary for your participation in the run. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract and participate in the race.
How long will your personal data be processed?
Your data will be processed during the period of using the registration page of datasport.pl and participation in runs organized by KS Altom, to which you subscribe via the Website. At the end of this period, your data will continue to be stored for purposes arising from law (especially tax and accounting) as well as counteracting fraud and abuse as well as pursuing any claims arising from the concluded contract. Part of your data (especially those that are in the results of the run) can also be processed after this date for statistical and archival purposes.
Who will be the recipient of personal data?
Your personal data will be disclosed to the employees, associates and subcontractors of the Administrator to the extent necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned purposes of processing personal data. The starting lists and results, containing basic personal data, will be publicly available, including those published on the website.
What rights do you have for the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to request: access to your personal data, rectification, removal and restriction of their processing. In addition, you have the right to object to their processing and to transfer them. In addition, with regard to processing, which takes place on the basis of your consent – you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
- All participants of the race must strictly follow the orders of the security services: the police, municipal police, fire brigade and organizer and move during the run according to their recommendations.
- The organizer allows free accommodation from 09.04.2021 to 10.04.2021 in the hall of the Gniezno Sports and Recreation Center at Świętej Jolenty Street no. 5 – sleeping bags and mattresses on their own.
- Medical help will be available during the run on the Market Square in Gniezno.
- Changing rooms, showers, deposit – sports hall II LO at Łubieńskiego Street 3/5. The organizers are not responsible for items left outside the deposit.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to the run of a player who violated the regulations of any run reported in the calendar of the Polish Running Association or his behavior disturbed the course of such run.
- If the Organizer finds the shortening of the route by the participant (running a different route), the participant will be disqualified.
- In the event of the Organizer noticing the participant without the start number placed in front of the outfit during the run, the participant will be disqualified.
- Persons who run with the number of another person without prior prescription will be disqualified and will not be admitted to subsequent editions (both the person passing the number and running dishonestly).
- Regenerative meal after the run – European restaurant at Dąbrówki Street. A bun, coffee or tea near the finish line.
- If any of the provisions of the Regulations are considered, in whole or in part, to be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions (in whole or in part) remain valid and enforceable. Binding and final interpretation of the Regulations belongs to the Organizer. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the Organizer decides.